Tuesday, June 16, 2015

7 Year Anniversary of Musings On Iraq


After having researched and written about Iraq for several years I finally decided to make my work semi-official by publishing them on blog. That was 7 years ago today. Since then I have worked tirelessly to share my ideas with the world and networked with just about everyone I could think of that was involved in Iraq. I’d like to thank all the readers of Musings On Iraq and everyone that I’ve talked to and who has helped me along the way. Hopefully I’ll have several more years of writing ahead of me and will continue to find more people interested in a country that has gone through so much over the last several decades.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work; very highly admired. Keep it up, Joel.

- OIF vet

Anonymous said...

2555 thanks Joel

Security In Iraq Mar 8-14, 2024

The Islamic State suddenly lurched back to life in Iraq during the second week of March carrying out the most attacks in ...