I was interviewed by Rudaw for the article “Kurdish Oil Puts Region at
Political Crossroads” and by Egypt's Ahram Online for "ISIL jihadists push towards Baghdad." I was quoted in "The Ever-Imploding Iraq" in Andrew Sullivan's Daily Dish. I talked with the Loopcast about the current security crisis in Iraq and American Contractor about a number of events going on as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review Hana Batatu, The Old Social Classes and the Revolutionary Movements of Iraq, A Study of Iraq’s Old Landed and Commercial Classes and of its Communists, Ba’thists and Free Officers, SAQI Books
Hanna Batatu’s The Old Social Classes and the Revolutionary Movement of Iraq, A Study of Iraq’s Old Landed and Commercial ...
-
Napoleoni, Loretta, Insurgent Iraq, Al Zarqawi and the New Generation , New York: Seven Stories Press, 2005 In Insurgent Iraq autho...
-
Dr. Michael Izady of Columbia’s School of International and Public Affairs recently gave an interview to the Swiss-based International Relat...
-
Professor Nadje Al-Ali is a professor of gender studies at SOAS, University of London. She has authored several books and articles...
No comments:
Post a Comment