Monday, June 17, 2024

16 Year Anniversary Of Musings On Iraq

 

In 2008 I started Musings On Iraq. I was inspired to start researching Iraq after I heard former CIA Director James Woolsey on 9/11 saying that the U.S. needed to attack Saddam even if he had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks. That caught my attention and the next year when the Bush administration began its media campaign to drum up support for the invasion I decided I needed to find out why. That led me to start writing on message boards and then finally establishing this blog.

 

Thank you to all the readers. Unfortunately my work can no longer be read in Iraq because the government blocked my blog!

No comments:

US Army In The Iraq War Volume 2 Ch 4 “The Awakening Gathers Momentum”

Chapter 4 of the second volume in the U.S. army’s history of the Iraq War is about how the Anbar Awakening expanded in the province. That ev...