Monday night I thought I had a stroke. My hands wouldn't work together,
my speech was slurred and I couldn't answer questions. Went to the
hospital for two days and found out this incident was caused by high
blood pressure and high cholesterol, and was likely spurred by high
stress. By chance they also found out that I have an aneurysm which is
an enlarged aorta, one of the tubes that comes out of my heart.
As you can tell Musings On Iraq will be on leave for a bit. I have some
old articles I wrote before I got sick that I will post and will
eventually get back to Iraq full time but I'll need a little time off.
Thank you to all the readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review Hana Batatu, The Old Social Classes and the Revolutionary Movements of Iraq, A Study of Iraq’s Old Landed and Commercial Classes and of its Communists, Ba’thists and Free Officers, SAQI Books
Hanna Batatu’s The Old Social Classes and the Revolutionary Movement of Iraq, A Study of Iraq’s Old Landed and Commercial ...
-
Napoleoni, Loretta, Insurgent Iraq, Al Zarqawi and the New Generation , New York: Seven Stories Press, 2005 In Insurgent Iraq autho...
-
Dr. Michael Izady of Columbia’s School of International and Public Affairs recently gave an interview to the Swiss-based International Relat...
-
Professor Nadje Al-Ali is a professor of gender studies at SOAS, University of London. She has authored several books and articles...
1 comment:
Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment