In 2002 I started researching Iraq to try to understand why the United States wanted to invade the country. In 2008 I created Musings On Iraq. Since then I've branched out to try to cover all different aspects of Iraq from book reviews to history, etc. I thank everyone who has helped me and especially you the readers.
Friday, June 17, 2022
14 Year Anniversary of Musings On Iraq!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review Hana Batatu, The Old Social Classes and the Revolutionary Movements of Iraq, A Study of Iraq’s Old Landed and Commercial Classes and of its Communists, Ba’thists and Free Officers, SAQI Books
Hanna Batatu’s The Old Social Classes and the Revolutionary Movement of Iraq, A Study of Iraq’s Old Landed and Commercial ...
-
Napoleoni, Loretta, Insurgent Iraq, Al Zarqawi and the New Generation , New York: Seven Stories Press, 2005 In Insurgent Iraq autho...
-
Dr. Michael Izady of Columbia’s School of International and Public Affairs recently gave an interview to the Swiss-based International Relat...
-
Professor Nadje Al-Ali is a professor of gender studies at SOAS, University of London. She has authored several books and articles...
1 comment:
Congratulations.
This is an excellent site. It's impressive how you manage to keep it going.
Don Cox
Post a Comment